- Elektrotechniek & instrumentatie
Anderen bekeken ook:
- Testing low voltage cabling and control of cabling
- Continuity checks
- Resistance checks
- Insulation resistance checks
- Earth loop impedance,
- And other electrical tasks.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar jobs
- Good level of physical fitness
- Valid occupational safety certificate – VCA (only for Belgium & Netherlands)
- NEN3140-can be obtained one day in course
- NEN1010 -can be obtained one day in course
- Manual Handlin and Working at Heights certificate – preferred, can be obtained
- Basic English conversation level
- Good team working skills
- Driving license - preferred
- EU valid ID
We are an international staffing agency funded in 1981, specialized in supplying technical professionals to large projects within the shipyard and construction industry, building infrastructures like petrochemical plants, datacenters, hospitals, among others.
We are a trustworthy talent partner for leading organizations in the industry and an employer of reference for top professionals looking for gratifying work experiences.
We are looking to hire several qualified electrical testers for various large construction projects, located in the Belgium. Our client is well known player in construction business.
- Travel fare from and to your country of origin /Transportation allowance
- Arranged accommodation
- Competitive salary
- 40+ hours per week
- Weekly pay
- Fixed-term work with the possibility of longer participation based on good performance.
If you have any questions, please contact. We have offices in different countries, so please contact us as best suits you:
- PORTUGAL: Beatriz +351 914340311; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CROATIA and SLOVENIA: Matjaž +386 41 446 365; email: email@example.com or Gorana +386 41 428 055; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- POLAND AND PORTUGAL: Anna +351 913057392; email: email@example.com
- ROMANIA AND PORTUGAL: Anca: +351 915527603; email: firstname.lastname@example.org