Anderen bekeken ook:
- Select type and size of pipe, tube, and related material according to job specification/drawing
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble and install primary piping and tubing according to drawing
- Replaces or repairs defective parts, using hand tools
- Able to work with different pipe diameters, namely 6mm, 10mm, ¼ and ½
- Use basic tools and care of the tools
- At least 3 years of experience in similar jobs
- Valid Swagelok or Twin Ferrule certificate
- Experience with copper, stainless steel, and carbon steel
- Valid occupational safety certificate – VCA, or willing to achieve on short term
- Basic English conversation level – mandatory
- Good team working skills
- Driving license – preferred
- European Union valid ID - mandatory
We are an international staffing agency funded in 1981, specialized in supplying technical professionals to large projects within the shipyard and construction industry, building infrastructures like petrochemical plants, datacenters, hospitals, among others.
We are a trustworthy talent partner for leading organizations in the industry and an employer of reference for top professionals looking for gratifying work experiences.
- Travel fare from your country of origin
- Transportation allowance
- Accommodation in single bedroom
- Competitive salary
- Guaranteed 40h per week
- Weekly pay
- Possibility of engaging in more projects afterwards, based on good performance.
Interested? Send your CV or any questions to Gorana at firstname.lastname@example.org