Anderen bekeken ook:
As an Application Engineer, you create technical designs for contracted projects and provide tailored advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyse customer needs during the (pre-)sales process and acquire the right information in order to provide tailored advice;
- Provide technical advice to internal and external customers during the pre-sales process;
- Create technical and functional specifications of applications on peripheral systems;
- Design components and installations as well as create technical drawings using a 3D CAD-program;
- Safeguard technical qualitiy of each project in line with the company standards.
- Bachelor's or Master's Technical degree;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar posisition;
- Knowledge and experience in performing specified technical tasks such as vibration analysis, FMEA, and designing piping and mechanical systems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- High emphasis on problem resolution skills and ability to manage work effeciently;
- Focused on Cumstomer Excellence.
Since 1981, Wanted has specialized in mediating technical and management personnel for projects at home and abroad.Our vision is that quality comes first, which is why we match the wishes of the client and candidate where possible
The client, has over 10,000 people worldwide. They develop and produce high-speed engines and propulsion systems for ships and heavy land, rail and defense vehicles, as well as drive systems for use in the oil and gas industry and in power generation.
What we offer
- A salary that is in line with market practice and excellent working conditions;
- 8% holiday pay; 25 vacation days plus 13 ATV on full-time basis;
- Good pension scheme;
- Travel allowance;
- A well-established international organization with wide developlent opportunities.
To apply or for more information you can contact Jaleesa de Meza via email@example.com or +31682587321.